Wednesday 29 August 2012

It Finally Happened!

I broke. I got ill.

You could blame the air conditioned bacterial heaven that is the interior of an office, you could blame a very late, boozy Saturday night, you could blame the fact that I've been pushing things just a little too hard for the last few months and it was all sort of inevitable...

Still, I haven't had so much as a cold for at least 18 months and I'm feeling a little put out about the whole thing.

I am having a little rest now, when my brain feels a bit less fuzzy I'll come out from under my duvet and see you.

Back soon

In the meantime you could go and take a peek at what I did with my weekend over on Olive Dragonfly. Warning: may contain pictures of me looking slightly ridiculous in a bright blue sleeping bag suit.

3 comments:

  1. Awww no! I was feeling a bit iffy yesterday but not bad enough to stay home in bed sadly as I've had a hellish couple of days at work! :( Only thoughts of the weekend have kept me going! Get well soon oh lunging one! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're poorly missus :( Hopefully a few duvet days will sort you out, get well soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that sleeping bag would be IMMENSE for snuggling up when you're ill.

    Get better soon, Super Pen!!

    K xx

    ReplyDelete