- Being able to remember everyone's name
- Having a working wardrobe that doesn't involve fleece or name badges
- Christmas parties
- Having a water cooler moment about last night's telly
- Football tournament sweepstakes
- Only getting into the car twice a day
- Having someone to tell me how to fix things when they break
- Knowing how everybody has their tea
- Asking somebody how their weekend was and having somebody ask me back. In fact, having somebody ask about my life or me at all, ever.
I am going into an office today to do some work. It's the first time in over three years I have done this. I am hoping it goes well. Maybe I will be asked back another day to do some more...